top of page
  • Writer's pictureSgro & Roger

Multi-Car Collisions & How They're Different in Nevada

In Nevada, if you contribute to a motor vehicle accident, you may be assigned a percentage of blame for the accident. You could, for instance, be blamed for 20 percent of the accident, leaving the other driver with 80 percent of fault.

Nevada is a modified comparative fault state, meaning the party who is partially at fault may still recover damages if his or her share of the blame is less than or equal to 50%. The law can be complex and difficult to understand.

If you or a loved one has been in an accident due to another driver's negligence, or if you need assistance regarding the percentages of blame assigned, contract the team at Sgro & Roger. We have 25 plus years of combined experience to ensure you attain the financial compensation you deserve.

Call us at 702.384.9800 for a free consultation.


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page