When you get into a car accident, it is wise to hire an attorney to aide you through the process. The process is easier for you and it could be mean more money in your pocket.
1) Ask friends and family to refer their injury lawyer.
2) It's wise to work with an attorney that isn't a "billboard" attorney
3) Make sure to discuss fees before signing.
4) Research attorneys online, go to their website.
5) Find out the extent of the lawyer's training.
6) Meet with the attorneys office on person
7) Ask if they will handle your case personally.
8) Be sure that the attorneys office you work with has years of experience in the PI practice area